COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Unplain may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Unplain’s products, including through a wholesale retailer or through our website, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the website. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Unplain’s products and services or sign up to receive Unplain’s email newsletters or coupons.
- Purchasing any product or service from Unplain.
- Providing product feedback or making other submissions to Unplain.
- Requesting information or assistance from Unplain. Unplain may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any email communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer surveys or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Unplain’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests and other promotions.
The personal information that Unplain may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, or in other communications to Unplain. In addition, Unplain may collect additional information from users of our services or website. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to Unplain.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
Unplain may obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly from you. We use this information to better understand your interests and for analytics purposes.
Like many websites, Unplain utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the website. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Unplain with personal information.
Cookies help Unplain to improve the website and services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling Unplain to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the website or use the services. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Unplain’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the website.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS AND TRACKING
Unplain collects transactional information and browse behavior on our website. Unplain may use such information to offer you recommendations for products and services that are relevant to your interests. Unplain uses the services of trusted third parties to offer you meaningful recommendations during the online experience. Unplain shares IP address, unique ID number, and shop and browse behavior with the third party service provider on an aggregate basis but does not share personal information for these purposes.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Unplain uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that Unplain collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse. Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the website may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by Unplain, please contact: email@example.com.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon Unplain’s collection of your personal information, Unplain may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Unplain;
- To conduct or administer contests, or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the website;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the website;
- To develop and manage Unplain's business and operations;
- To detect and protect Unplain and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Unplain’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Unplain;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Unplain may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Unplain hires to provide services on Unplain’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Unplain’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. Unplain will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Unplain and/or on Unplain’s behalf. Unplain will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Unplain in accordance with applicable laws. However, Unplain will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for Unplain business purposes.
CHOICE AND OPT-OUT PREFERENCES
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Unplain will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, Unplain will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information, or request its deletion. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that Unplain holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, Unplain will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
REQUEST FOR ACCESS AND CORRECTION, QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS